We believe that everyone who calls Valley Grove home should be connected to one of our Bible Study Groups. These groups are foundational to sustained life change as adults study God’s Word together and discuss the issues and challenges of life. Our Bible Study Groups provide an opportunity for adults to pray together, care for one another, and dig deep into the truths of God’s Word. We have adult groups for couples, men, women, and singles. While most of our ongoing groups meet on Sunday morning, on campus, from 9:15-10:15 AM, there are a growing number of groups that meet at other times.
If you are looking for an Adult Bible Study Group, stop at the Welcome Center in the FLC on Sunday mornings, or email the Discipleship Office and we’ll help you get connected to a great group.
Bible Study Groups
Every Sunday morning adults, students, and kids gather together for bible study and fellowship from 9:15 – 10:15 AM. We would love to help you find a group of your own! You can see a list of the group by clicking the link below:
Throughout the year, we offer some bible study groups that cover specific issues and times of deep study into God’s Word. Please check below for a list of classes currently being offered. Most of these groups meet on campus and childcare for 4 years and younger is available these groups.
Spring 2020: Sunday Evenings
- Financial Peace University | Gary Keith & Ken Carter | FLC Room 222 | 5:00 PM
- Pastor Keith’s Bible Study | Pastor Keith | Parlor | 6:30 PM
6 Reasons Why You Should be in a Bible Study Group
1. Understand the Bible better through group discussion as a prepared leader guides the conversation with the application and personal experience.
2. Develop close relationships with other believers who will walk beside you in your journey as a Christ-follower.
3. Find answers to the needs in your life through group prayer.
4. Get support in times of crisis or major changes from people who really care for you.
5. Demonstrate to your lost friends the love of Christ in a non-threatening environment.
6. Move from being a spectator to a participant by using your gifts and talents as you serve others.
Here’s How You’ll Learn to Manage Your Money
1. Starter Emergency Fund + Budgeting
2. Pay Off All Debt
3. Save a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
4. Invest for the Future and Build Wealth
5. Buyer Beware
6. The Role of Insurance
7. Retirement Planning
8. Real Estate and Mortgages
9. Outrageous Generosity