Faith at Home
What is Faith at Home?
Faith at Home exists to help you become intentional about building a God-honoring home one step at a time. Take advantage of these tools designed to inspire and equip faith at home intentionality.
In Deuteronomy 6:4-7 we see two major ideas:
- God has given the primary responsibility for spiritual growth to parents.
- God created the home to be the place where a child’s spiritual growth is nurtured and developed.
Many parents know instinctively they are called to be the primary disciple-makers of the home, but they tremble at the thought of playing the role of spiritual leader. The demands of parenting are too stressful, too tiresome and often thankless. Nevertheless, there is hope! It is our hope to provide YOU with resources, encouragement and be your partner in growing faith at home!
A Simple Process
Assess your level of intentionality over the past 120 days.
Identify your specific Life Season, Stage and/or Situation.
See the Life Stages Below
Create a Faith at Home plan for the next 120 Days.
Download these resources for insights and suggestions on your specific life stage or life situation.
Family Time Ideas
Download these resources for insights and suggestions on how to love Jesus and have fun together!
- Single – Should You Pursue Marriage?
- Hope to Marry – Becoming Intentional
- Engaged – Getting Ready for Marriage
- Building a Strong Marriage
- Considering Children
- Preparing For Baby
- Intentional Parenting
- Preparing for Adolescence
- Launching Young Adults
- The Empty Nest
- Influencing Grandchildren
Prayer at Home:
Family Time Recipe Cards: